Things to do in Albuquerque
There many options for sightseeing and entertainment in Albuquerque, both for conference-goers as well as any friends and family that may also be coming to town.
Old Town (just steps from Hotel Albuquerque) has a lot to offer in terms of restaurants, bars and sightseeing.
If you're short on time, check out ABQ Trolley for a trolley tour around the city.
Breaking Bad fans can follow Walter White's steps using this guide.
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History
- Explora Science Center and Children's Museum
- International Rattlesnake Museum
- National Museum of Nuclear Science and History
- Tinkertown - this is on the other side of the Sandia Mountains, but well worth the drive!
Parks and gardens
- Nobhill - located east of UNM on Central Avenue has tons of great shopping and dining options