Requesting To Use The Lab
Sound booth, Sociolinguistics Corner or Eye-tracker Station
All requests to use the lab are made through an online form. You will need to enter the following information:
- A paragraph explaning the general topic of your research and the uses of specific pieces of equipment
- Cite the piece of equipment you will need for the project
- A request for specific dates, up to one month (View availability here)
Checking Out Equipment for field work
- A subset of lab equipment may be check out for field work outside the lab
- Lab equipment is reserved using the lab's equipment reservation system (Beta version)
- Prior to checking out equipment, you must be properly trained by the lab manager or otherwise approved to use it
- Please note:
- Damage to equipment may result in financial liability as well as loss of access to the lab and its equipment.
- Vandalized or stolen equipment will result in criminal prosecution.